Online branding how to
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Online branding how to

by Tuskane » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:12 pm

I do not know how many on this platform dealt with online branding. I need advices, which are the fastest ways to increase the value of a brand?

dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Online branding how to

by dangarang » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Using social media platforms.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:47 pm

The big importance and relevance of a brand it's their face. For me a face of a brand it's the site that they use. Recently, I opened an online clothing shop. For me, it was a hard decision to take regarding investing money into such an idea. But, I am very satisfied with my results and sales. I work with the best professionals that made for me a great website design. Also, they came with a lot of marketing solutions that helped me to increase the number of sales per day. So, the most important thing is the marketing and the face of your brand.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:54 am

Lovala wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:47 pm The big importance and relevance of a brand it's their face. For me a face of a brand it's the site that they use. Recently, I opened an online clothing shop. For me, it was a hard decision to take regarding investing money into such an idea. But, I am very satisfied with my results and sales. I work with the best professionals that made for me a great website design. Also, they came with a lot of marketing solutions that helped me to increase the number of sales per day. So, the most important thing is the marketing and the face of your brand.
    One of my friend also worked with these guys.
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Newant » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:54 pm

I have come to understand why branding is probably more important than actual site creation. I made a generic blog myself trying to promote my bath products, and it went nowhere near as I had expected. Customer experience design and branding are what I was able to get with Diana and her services. She was recommended by a good friend who made an interactive site with her, and I was impressed by the final product she delivered for me as well. I'm sure you will create a stable and successful brand with this web design firm.
    Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Zeero » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:14 pm

I'll tell you a little secret about branding. With the transition to an industrial scale, the range of products on the market has grown considerably. In this regard, companies tried to distinguish themselves from their competitors through branding. The seller offered the potential buyer not just a product but an entire ecosystem of consumption - the image and life of the character that the company broadcasts. The company influences emotions to cement a positive brand impression, increase loyalty and turn the user into a regular customer and brand advocate. When I was shopping at zeev-import.com, I noticed that there are also very memorable advertisements of some brands and products. I was attracted by it and wanted to repurchase something, that's branding. I would say a very clever and well-planned branding, my respect.