Gift ideas
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Gift ideas

by moreau1991 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:54 pm

I want to surprise my girlfriend with an unusual gift. Any tips?

Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Gift ideas

by Angomod » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:59 pm

Try something personalized.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:23 pm

If you want something unusual, I can definitely help you here. My girlfriend and I have been dating for more than 5 years, so our gift ideas kind of disappeared. We began to look for unique gifts and not too extravagant. This year for Christmas, I bought her a digital watch because she dreamed of it for a while and a personalized blanket from myphotosocks.com. Even I admired the blanket because it’s from such a soft material and it is so cozy. So, I would recommend you choose a personalized blanket or maybe a pillow. Choose a cute photo or something lovely as a design!
  • Anny1Wiliams
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Anny1Wiliams » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:04 pm

Verschenken Sie ein kühles Herz, das auf Thermopapier im Drucker gedruckt wird.
    Wo kann ich Thermodruckerpapier kaufen? Das ist eine wirklich interessante Frage, ich suche auch schon lange nach Thermopapier. Ich habe es geschafft, dieses Produkt in diesem Shop zu kaufen: dieses DNP DS620 6x8" Media Kit für den DNP DS 620 Thermodrucker https://www.studio-ausruestung.de/dji/u ... uhd-kamera Ich habe dieses Produkt hier gekauft, weil der Laden ein offizieller Distributor dieses Produkts ist, sodass Sie sich auf die Qualität der vom Laden verkauften Produkte verlassen können
  • Thadeciagre86
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Thadeciagre86 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:34 am

There are lots of gift ideas but you have to choose as per the choice and liking of the person to whom you are gifting. We all know father's day is coming and if you want to gift some customized gift to your father then come to https://masterbundles.com/happy-fathers-day-images/ this website for help. This will help you a lot.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:06 am

I recently came up with an idea for a present for my mother. She is turning 50 this month and I thought I have to do something special so I will call all our family and friends, and order dinner in an Italian restaurant in Como. The best part of the evening would be a large photo of her in a golden custom frame from https://www.framedestination.com/ctg/custom-frames.html and a Cartier ring between the photo and glass.
  • llimjoell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by llimjoell » Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:41 am

My father's birthday is in one week, he is 65, can you suggest me some good gift ideas, and it would be perfect if in 1000-2000$ price range.
  • ystyle
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ystyle » Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:45 am

I recently gifted my girlfriend a tachi sword, which she absolutely loved. She's a big fan of Japanese series, especially ones like Rurouni Kenshin, so the sword perfectly fits her interests. It was such a unique surprise, and she appreciated how it tied into her hobbies.
    If your girlfriend enjoys Japanese culture or historical pieces, a tachi sword might be an exciting gift. It's not something you see every day, and it could be a meaningful addition to her collection. I found some tachi sword for sale for those interested, at a very good price.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:18 am

How about creating a personalized photo album with a twist? You could gather photos from memorable moments you’ve shared, along with some little notes or mementos that remind you of each occasion. To make it even more special, consider adding a handwritten letter or some quotes that mean a lot to both of you. It’s a meaningful, unique gift that shows a lot of thought and effort. Plus, it’s a great way to relive those special memories together.