Washing Machine
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Washing Machine

by ECarr1991 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:08 pm

Hello everybody! I am looking for a washing machine, but I have no idea which one to choose and what are the "criterias" of a good washing machine. Can you guys help me with that ?

• willitrue
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Washing Machine

by willitrue » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:48 am

I have actually used a sophisticated LG washing machine that worked with some problems. I can tell you, that it was not the best experience I have ever had. That is why I am more for a simple washing machine. Right now I am moving into a new apartment, and I am looking to buy a new Bosch 7 Kg fully automatic front loading. I just read this article on this page hellodiya. On this blog, I found a lot of useful review articles about home devices and I think that it is a great help when you want to buy something.
    jesscaper
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Washing Machine

by jesscaper » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:26 pm

I prefer a simple, classic machine. Honestly, I do not see sense in paying money on advanced options when the single function of the device is to wash the clothes and the temperature and rotation you want. I have a Bosch washimg machine, probably the cheapest one from them, and I am more than happy with my purchase. It does its job well. It does not bother me. It can not dry. I like to keep things simple! However, I have heard that top loaders machines are cheaper and as efficient as front loaders. Get informed and choose the only washing machine options that satisfy your requirements. Good luck!