Surfing
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Surfing

by AmaDeY1993 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:51 am

Any surfing lovers on this forum? Would be nice to hear your opinion on that topic. I am a big fan of surfing, and I am looking for some good equipment, and I thought that maybe someone can recommend something decent.

• willitrue
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Surfing

by willitrue » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:45 pm

Yes, i love to surf. It is my favorite sport
  • peacekeeperman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by peacekeeperman » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:01 am

My board has original FCS fins. Any suggestions on where to look without much money? I have some friends who want to learn to surf, but I don't have time to teach them. Is someone who wants to take them or give a good instructor who knows his job. I suggested them to take a look at outdoorlifecafe.com, it is a good guide for beginners and what equipment to buy. Moreover, if someone accepts to take them, tell me the price for a lesson, to tell them if they can afford it or not. I will be thankful for your replies.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:57 am

Never tried it.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:04 am

Yes, surfing is interesting, but have you ever tried paddle boarding, I can tell you that it's a whole new SUP phenomenon. I have been practicing this spot for a while now, and I really enjoy doing that. For me, it's a good way to escape from my problems, and relaxing. If you never tried it, I really recommend you to do that. You just have to buy a paddle board, find a lake, and start enjoying the most beautiful sport ever. You won't regret it, I can assure you that. Hope my message will motivate someone to start practicing it.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:23 am

Angomod wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:04 am Yes, surfing is interesting, but have you ever tried paddle boarding, I can tell you that it's a whole new SUP phenomenon. I have been practicing this spot for a while now, and I really enjoy doing that. For me, it's a good way to escape from my problems, and relaxing. If you never tried it, I really recommend you to do that. You just have to buy a paddle board, find a lake, and start enjoying the most beautiful sport ever. You won't regret it, I can assure you that. Hope my message will motivate someone to start practicing it.
    You have a good point.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:25 pm

Surfing is an exhilarating sport that captivates the hearts of many enthusiasts. In case you're seeking recommendations for quality surfing equipment, you're in the right place! As a passionate surfer myself, I highly recommend checking out https://easy-surfshop.com for a great selection of gear. They offer a wide choice of products tailored to suit every level of experience, ensuring you'll find something that matches your needs. Happy surfing!