Thc drink ingredients safe?
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Thc drink ingredients safe?

by TomSands » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:24 pm

hi, i’m wondering if something like this thc drink could potentially kick me out of ketosis? the nutrition label looks great, and i looked up the ingredients and most online feedback states that they’re fine for keto… but it almost seems too good to be true? it’s supposed to just be a flavored sparkling water drink. figured i’d ask here to get some reaffirmation about the nutrition/ingredients in case anyone has any insight about either. i smoke weed daily and wanted to try something different, but only if it’s keto-friendly?! thanks!

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Thc drink ingredients safe?

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:16 pm

It is pretty safe, don't worry
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:17 pm

I make mysel lemonades
  • CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CholeBur » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:18 pm

I can tell you what are good drinks. Cannabis drinks are a refreshing way to pass the time during the hot summer months. Give your lungs a break and try out an infused beverage instead. Cannabis drinks can give you all of the high, with none of the smoke. When many people think of baking edibles at home, they think of a long, messy, smelly process that requires both time and effort. But by comparison, cannabis drinks are actually quite easy to make and can be enjoyed much more quickly than edibles. It is easy to make because you don't need to have weed accessories to make them.
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:31 pm

Cool
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:35 am

CholeBur wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:18 pm I can tell you what are good drinks. Cannabis drinks are a refreshing way to pass the time during the hot summer months. Give your lungs a break and try out an infused beverage instead. Cannabis drinks can give you all of the high, with none of the smoke. When many people think of baking edibles at home, they think of a long, messy, smelly process that requires both time and effort. But by comparison, cannabis drinks are actually quite easy to make and can be enjoyed much more quickly than edibles. It is easy to make because you don't need to have weed accessories to make them.
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:59 am

i am new
  • Severun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Severun » Tue May 04, 2021 11:59 pm

When a person smokes marijuana, THC quickly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream. The blood carries the chemical to the brain and other organs throughout the body. The body absorbs THC more slowly when the person eats or drinks it. In that case, they generally feel the effects after 30 minutes to 1 hour.

THC acts on specific brain cell receptors that ordinarily react to natural THC-like chemicals. These natural chemicals play a role in normal brain development and function.

Marijuana over activates parts of the brain that contain the highest number of these receptors. This causes the "high" that people feel. Other effects include:

altered senses (for example, seeing brighter colors)
    altered sense of time
    changes in mood
    impaired body movement
    difficulty with thinking and problem-solving
    impaired memory
    hallucinations (when taken in high doses)
    delusions (when taken in high doses)
    psychosis (risk is highest with regular use of high potency marijuana)
  • TPayne1983
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TPayne1983 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:16 am

I like to make myself various lemonades with the addition of dyes. It's not exactly healthy, but it goes well with the smoking of marijuana. I am constantly looking for new recipes on the internet and trying new things. Maybe some of you can advise me on an unusual recipe for lemonade. Just recently I bought myself some weed and am looking for a recipe for a delicious lemonade. I also tried to make myself milk cocktails or combine weed with alcohol, but the result was terrible. I will be glad to any of your answers. Good luck to all!
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:46 am

Seems like a good one.