Canadian Ski Bro.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Canadian Ski Bro.

by Emad785 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:09 pm

Hi!

I was tired of figuring out who can fit all our ski gear in their car so I bought a 08 legacy wagon. Touring I think? Maybe Limited, I cant tell it has features from both.

It's due for bushings all around, timing belt and head gaskets (small seep) but zero rust on this thing and crowned every year since new!

Just tracked down a set of CDM crossbars and taking it for its 2nd big trip next weekend.

Cheers!

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Canadian Ski Bro.

by DianaGibson90oXM » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:19 pm

Okay that sounds cool. I used to go on tours like this myself but with the pandemic I have been stuck at home like a prisoner since I have asthma
  • lysagrey
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lysagrey » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:43 pm

Yeah very true. These types of tours are very cool. I have been doing them since I was a little kid. My parents were very outdoorsy so I grew up hiking and skiing and practically living in a trailer. I honestly really really miss it. I have been at home for a long while and it is slowly driving me insane. I have been waiting for the restrictions to be lifted at least a little bit. Thankfully it is getting better out there and I am currently in the process of looking for an open ski resort (I know that with the way it has been snowing the ski season will be long enough but still). It is trickier then usual since some of my favorite places are not open yet. Luckily I came across a really cool website that has a list of all the open resorts. You guys can check it here: bluehouseskis.com . I managed to find a really cool resort (I've never been there before but it looks fantastic) I booked a 10 day stay for the end of February. I honestly hope this trip will work out. I really need to recharge.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:24 pm

lysagrey wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:43 pm Yeah very true. These types of tours are very cool. I have been doing them since I was a little kid. My parents were very outdoorsy so I grew up hiking and skiing and practically living in a trailer. I honestly really really miss it. I have been at home for a long while and it is slowly driving me insane. I have been waiting for the restrictions to be lifted at least a little bit. Thankfully it is getting better out there and I am currently in the process of looking for an open ski resort (I know that with the way it has been snowing the ski season will be long enough but still). It is trickier then usual since some of my favorite places are not open yet. Luckily I came across a really cool website that has a list of all the open resorts. You guys can check it here: bluehouseskis.com . I managed to find a really cool resort (I've never been there before but it looks fantastic) I booked a 10 day stay for the end of February. I honestly hope this trip will work out. I really need to recharge.
    Thanks for the share