Contact lenses
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Contact lenses

by moreau1991 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:58 pm

Do you use contact lenses? I've been meaning to buy some for myself, but don't know if that's a good idea.

Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Contact lenses

by Angomod » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:28 am

It is easier, trust me
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 am

I’m wearing contact lenses but they are coloured. To be honest I don’t like my colour because it is something between blue and grey. And they’re changing between them. I was always in love with green eyes. That is why I started to purchase lenses from cosplaylens.com. They have the greatest colours and the best prices for them. My mother said it is somehow stupid to buy them but she doesn’t understand that I just don’t like my natural colour. I hope someday she will change her mind.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:31 am

Rebelif wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 am I’m wearing contact lenses but they are coloured. To be honest I don’t like my colour because it is something between blue and grey. And they’re changing between them. I was always in love with green eyes. That is why I started to purchase lenses from cosplaylens.com. They have the greatest colours and the best prices for them. My mother said it is somehow stupid to buy them but she doesn’t understand that I just don’t like my natural colour. I hope someday she will change her mind.
    I bought a pair of these
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue May 04, 2021 11:36 pm

Depending on what type of contacts you are asking. If it is about improving your seeing, you should discuss it with an ophthalmologist because he/she knows the best if you need lenses. I don't wear them, because I don't have any eye problems. Still, I have a small collection with mangekyou sharingan contacts. I might sound strange, but since I began watching Naruto, I buy everything related. Still, surprisingly the contacts are high quality, and they are very comfortable to wear. Therefore, I would recommend them, especially for Halloween costumes.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Thu May 06, 2021 11:01 pm

Rougdab wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:36 pm Depending on what type of contacts you are asking. If it is about improving your seeing, you should discuss it with an ophthalmologist because he/she knows the best if you need lenses. I don't wear them, because I don't have any eye problems. Still, I have a small collection with mangekyou sharingan contacts. I might sound strange, but since I began watching Naruto, I buy everything related. Still, surprisingly the contacts are high quality, and they are very comfortable to wear. Therefore, I would recommend them, especially for Halloween costumes.
    Can you actually tell me more info? Are they as good as you say? Thanks.