pdf advantages
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

pdf advantages

by BerryHorn » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:30 am

pdf has many advantages! For example, standardization and popularity: it opens on any device with any operating system exactly in the form in which it was created.Therefore, I became interested in this particular format.

• Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: pdf advantages

by Bedivir » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:33 am

hmm i don't really know how to use it, I always encounter errors with it tbh...
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:36 am

PDF is one of the most used tools for creating content nowadays. It's possible to convert almost any files in PDF and they are definitely more popular amongst professionals and students. As far as I know, one of the most important advantages would be that the format of a PDF never changes. You can share it with anyone and the format remains the same. No distortions or anything unpleasant like that. PDF plays a major life in my life as I work online. The files can be easily read and personally, I had no bad experiences with it and I'd recommend it to anyone with a PC, hahaha. But of course, I usually do https://pdf-ocr.com because it's free or at least cheaper and it doesn't come with software.
  • joe13u
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by joe13u » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:10 am

Bedivir, what do you mean that you don't know how to use it?