Renting a office for business
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Renting a office for business

by Tatyst » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:38 pm

Do you think it's ok to rent an office when having only a few employees? Or should we work from home and rent an office only when getting to a bigger number of employees?

Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Renting a office for business

by Rebelif » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:22 pm

To be honest I'll tell you my own opinion about that. I'm not a very rich guy, but I've used to work in some offices for some companies and also from home. While I was working in the office, I was giving my full concentration only on work, my full 100%, I couldn't do anything else rather than working. And trust that plays a very huge part. And now let me tell you about working from home. While I was working from home I was not working on my full focus, I was doing some other stuff, while working, wasn't focused too much only on work. So my advice is that you should definitely buy an office for your employers even though it will cost you a bit, it will help your business grow, and I can also recommend an office for rent, they have excellent prices and offices.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:33 am

I think these prices are a little bit expensive. Well, thank you tho
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:35 am

When renting a business office you should take in consideration a lot of factors like the location, the number of employees you have, and more. It should also be a good place for the clients so they will like the atmosphere there too. I think there should persist a calm atmosphere for work combined with the good quality of the services. Also, you must take in consideration the business address that you will use in order to register your business and make it look more professional.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:37 am

Xanxan wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:35 am When renting a business office you should take in consideration a lot of factors like the location, the number of employees you have, and more. It should also be a good place for the clients so they will like the atmosphere there too. I think there should persist a calm atmosphere for work combined with the good quality of the services. Also, you must take in consideration the business address that you will use in order to register your business and make it look more professional.
    I totally agree with you. A lot of companies ignore this
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:02 pm

I, too, rent an office for myself and my employees, so I know what you mean. I've learned that rents don't depend at all on what the office itself is like, but it all depends on exactly how high the leasing company puts the percentage rate for themselves and https://osdoro.com.sg/co-working/coworking-singapore/ has minimum prices for the quality and comfort of the space they provide. I rent different offices because it is important for me to find the one that will be perfect for me and my guys