Netflix lagging?
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Netflix lagging?

by TomSands » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:33 pm

Is it only me or is it impossible to watch Netflix in full HD?

Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Netflix lagging?

by Emad785 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:02 pm

To be honest, I did not have such a problem, but my friend often complains about it.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:03 pm

I also encountered this problem, a rather unpleasant situation. When I come home from work, I want to relax and watch a movie. I don't want to deal with all this, it makes me terribly nervous. I also had Netflix working in poor quality and I decided to open it from my phone, although it's already a different player, and everything works fine, in HD. I'm watching from my phone and changed the player, I just decided that I wouldn't waste my nerves on it. If you change the updates and everything works fine.
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 pm

MrOsborne wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:03 pm I also encountered this problem, a rather unpleasant situation. When I come home from work, I want to relax and watch a movie. I don't want to deal with all this, it makes me terribly nervous. I also had Netflix working in poor quality and I decided to open it from my phone, although it's already a different player, and everything works fine, in HD. I'm watching from my phone and changed the player, I just decided that I wouldn't waste my nerves on it. If you change the updates and everything works fine.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:42 pm

I've been watching a lot of movies lately! Because of the pandemic, I work from home and rarely go outside. My friends usually come to me, and we watch films. I got a vacation last week and me and my friends decided to travel to Italy. I needed a movies on road( I downloaded them here) and I was happy to watch any TV shows in HD quality all our long trip.
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:51 am

I would advise you to watch some soap operas because I'm not good at movies. If I had to choose among soap operas, I would choose Punisher because it is one of my favorite soap operas. Seriously. You're gonna love it.