Earth Day !!
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Earth Day !!

by BerryHorn » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:30 am

when exactly the Earth Day ?? and how do you guys trying to save our planet ? for me i keep recycling my trash and also my plastic factory trashes by dealing with green rubbish companies.

• teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Earth Day !!

by teslastar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:55 am

Earth Day is on the 22nd of April, but it should be every-day. In theory, every kind of activity must be shut down in order to save to planet, but that rarely occurs. Unfortunately, big companies are ruining our planet by producing huge amounts of garbage. I, for example, I shop at local markets to sustain to local businesses. Every single people should be recycling because this is our only salvation to not destroy our planet. Hopefully, things will turn out for the better and everything will be alright
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:03 am

There's a lot we could do to help the oceans, but we can't save everything. One dollar spent on a recycle bin doesn't create many jobs. But when you spend that dollar on something that does good jobs, people feel a sense of recognition that goes beyond just " feeling good about ourselves." Just looking at how many recycling bins there are moving day by day reminds people that we have choices. We can make a difference. I would recommend you to try this website https://ocg.org where people help save the ocean.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:25 am

TimColeman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:03 am There's a lot we could do to help the oceans, but we can't save everything. One dollar spent on a recycle bin doesn't create many jobs. But when you spend that dollar on something that does good jobs, people feel a sense of recognition that goes beyond just " feeling good about ourselves." Just looking at how many recycling bins there are moving day by day reminds people that we have choices. We can make a difference. I would recommend you to try this website https://ocg.org where people help save the ocean.
    Wow, that seems great!