Introduce myself: LOOKin Remote - universal IR remote for modern world
  • DmitriyL
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Introduce myself: LOOKin Remote - universal IR remote for modern world

by DmitriyL » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi!

I will try to introduce our project and will be very appreciate for feedback.
    Now it is in "Upcoming" stage and we plan to start campaign in 10-17 december 2020.
    Our goal is to reach $16455 and start to sell device all around the world.

Retail price will be $59
    During campaign kickstarters can get it starting from $39.

Project page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70 ... kin-remote

We are creating a decentralized smart home system and Remote - the first of the created devices

I should also note that we already have some sales of the first model, we have expertise in production. The kickstarter project is for new and improved version of the device, on which we have implemented everything that current users asked for.

LOOK.in Remote is a universal IR remote that can be integrated into almost any Smart Home system or even work independently – without a controller.
    Moreover, it does not require the Internet or cloud services to work.
    Control your TV, fans, humidifiers, Media centers and air conditioners the way you like.
    Remote supports integration with voice assistants such as Google Home, Yandex Smart Home, Amazon Alexa (in progress). It can also be integrated into almost any existing smart home system.

Also, Remote is, perhaps, the first IR remote control on the market that monitors all signals in real time and changes the status of the TV / AC or other appliances, even if you turned it on from the physical remote control.

And it will be native HomeKit compatible device of course.

Youtube video (sorry, cannot insert it here due to some editor issue):
    https://youtu.be/8UE1gBljPgU

Tell me please, is everything clear about the project from such a short description?
    Or do we need to rework the texts before launch?