APAT Poker Squads
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

APAT Poker Squads

by TwoforTwo » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Hot on the heels of our APAT Online partnership announcement, we'd like to let you all know about our new weekly team League starting this Monday. APAT Poker Squads is now open for registration. Here are some details : -

Get together with 3 of your poker buddies and register your own poker team
    Play daily poker squad tournaments every night on partypoker at 8pm
    Your top 3 points each week go to your poker squads weekly total
    The best poker team will win value added tickets each week
    the Individual MVP will also win a value added ticket each week

All tournaments start at 8pm (BST). Players receive a 50K stack (100k for Sunday Deepstack) on an 8-minute clock with late registration closing at the end of level 8.

Monday-No Limit Hold'em
    Tuesday-Pot Limit Omaha Hi / Lo Six Maximum
    Wednesday-no Limit hold'em PKO
    Thursday - No Limit Hold Em Mix Max (8>6>4)
    Friday - No Limit Hold'em Em Six Max
    Saturday-Pot Limit Omaha
    Sunday - No Limit Hold'em Deepstack

So whether you've been on a team that has competed in APAT competitions in the past, made friends at APAT events scattered around the country or the world, or just want to go there alone and play some decent tournaments when you can, we hope that poker teams will be enjoyable for everyone.

Poker Squads tournaments must be available to all players who can access the partypoker .com platform.

Week 1 value-added tickets are 1 x $55 WPT Passport ticket per person (only 4 for the winning team and 1 for the individual MVP)

So what are you waiting for?

Get your Poker Team Together !!!!!!!!!!!

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: APAT Poker Squads

by charli55 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:08 pm

I`m interested!
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 pm

A poker squad is really a good idea. I think that the team game is much more interesting and the chances of winning are higher at the same time. Regarding poker, I am a beginner and I would like someone to teach me how to play at least at a higher level than for example intermediate. Many say: look on youtube for a vlogger named KelvinPokerClub and he will help you start developing your cheating skills in the game. The secret of winning in poker, he told me, is to cheat as real as possible. Only in such cases will you ensure big gains.
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:19 pm

LeslieBShaw wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 pm A poker squad is really a good idea. I think that the team game is much more interesting and the chances of winning are higher at the same time. Regarding poker, I am a beginner and I would like someone to teach me how to play at least at a higher level than for example intermediate. Many say: look on youtube for a vlogger named KelvinPokerClub and he will help you start developing your cheating skills in the game. The secret of winning in poker, he told me, is to cheat as real as possible. Only in such cases will you ensure big gains.
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by gerasimus » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 am

I've been playing professional poker for 6 years now and I earn a lot of money from it. I have enough to provide my entire family and relatives. At first, everyone was against my work, until my best friend suggested me a website where I started playing poker daily. The first year I learned to play poker, I studied on poker online courses various technologies and of course didn't earn anything. After a few years of experience, I have no equal in this game. If you know how to manage your money and think well then this game is for you and you can earn a lot of money on it.
  • peacekeeperman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by peacekeeperman » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:05 am

gerasimus wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 am I've been playing professional poker for 6 years now and I earn a lot of money from it. I have enough to provide my entire family and relatives. At first, everyone was against my work, until my best friend suggested me a website where I started playing poker daily. The first year I learned to play poker, I studied on poker online courses various technologies and of course didn't earn anything. After a few years of experience, I have no equal in this game. If you know how to manage your money and think well then this game is for you and you can earn a lot of money on it.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks