3 IN 1 Water Bottle- The Ultimate Bottle
  • namekaw
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

3 IN 1 Water Bottle- The Ultimate Bottle

by namekaw » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 am

Hi everyone, thanks for viewing my post:
    I present to you the Ultimate Bottle. A new generation of water bottles that can hold three different liquids so you can carry all your favorite drinks without the hassle of carrying multiple containers. Each compartment has a 500ml capacity, giving the entire bottle the ability to hold a massive 1.5 liters of fluids. The bottle is made out of high quality polycarbonate plastic which is dishwasher safe and FDA approved. The possibilities for the bottle are endless: use it for drinks, use it for food, use it for pills, mix all three- your perfect travel companion!
    We need all the help we can get as the molds are expensive and we are eager to make this bottle a reality as we think it has real potential. Please take a moment to review our campaign, it would mean a lot to us if you contributed even $1 or $2. Please share this and help reach our goal- the power is in your hands!
    Check our campaign out here:
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-u ... /x/4806094
    Note: I realise this forum is for Kickstarter campaigns and ours is an Indiegogo campaign so we are sorry but wish you like it all the same! Thanks
    Attachments
    3 views.png
    3 views.png (105.41 KiB) Viewed 354 times

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 3 IN 1 Water Bottle- The Ultimate Bottle

by sbriggman » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:21 am

I've seen a few campaigns from indiegogo on this forum. Have you not found any luck with the crowdfundingforum or any indiegogo forums?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.