Hemp infused isn't CBD infused
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Hemp infused isn't CBD infused

by charli55 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:59 pm

Don’t waste your money these drinks don’t have CBD or even THC in them.

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hemp infused isn't CBD infused

by MrOsborne » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:58 pm

Yes, those are very different.
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Well it is an extract from hemp and only because of that they cannot put it in. That is crazy because CBD really helps and it is not addictive. There are so many ways to use it and it is proven now that it helps with a lot of issues. For me the best way to use it is vaping it and if you want to try that out you should get soc kits from vaposolo. Those are the best vape kits for really awesome prices and you will not find it that cheap on other websites. If you need something else connected to vape you can get it there, it is simply the best vape shop.
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:47 am

Thanks for writing this post friend. Cbd oils are very useful and used to treat any disease. You should try these oils in a vape pod with vaping battery. These pods are very easy to use and a large selection of vape pen batteries are available in the market.
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:05 pm

As I see it, the future of cannabis and skiing: just like energy drinks, cannabis in the form of grass will hardly be sold or, if not, not in all countries. Other cannabis products are likely to be sold, such as WBD oil. It will serve as a relaxing remedy after skiing or after some kind of injury because it will relax everyone and soothe pain much better than pain relievers. I had once that I fell on a slope and broke my leg and I used SBD oil as a relaxing agent because it was very difficult for me to fall asleep, but I just had to drink a couple of drops and I fell asleep in a couple of minutes. So I "Agree" that WBS will be marketed like energy drinks.