ITS 4K FOR YOUR EARS
  • jt98drummer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

ITS 4K FOR YOUR EARS

by jt98drummer » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:34 pm

Here is my ongoing Kickstarter story:

Ready for the next step in PC gaming? We have some new technology that we think you might be interested in.

Introducing “FireWav”, an audio enhancement algorithm designed to improve your gameplay and produce winning results. I’ve been working with my Dad and other business colleagues for a few years now on getting this app up and running for public use. I only recently started officially as an intern with his company “Fideliquest” back earlier this year. My primary role is digital marketing and business development. What I have for everyone today is something special. We have developed a simple app with a basic UI that allows all audio on a PC to be processed through our algorithm live and return drastic enhancements to improve game performance. Let me explain how our algorithm works below....

During competitive gameplay with games such as CSGO, Apex Legends, Fortnite, PUBG, COD, and so much more, FireWav takes the audio directly from the game and sends it through our processing to be “re-amplified” through your headset. Some advantages of using FireWav are greater dialog intelligibility, reduced listener fatigue, and an elimination of audio lag. A user will also experience full immersion with heightened in game interaction. Sounds such as footsteps, long range gunshots, and voices will be able to be heard much easier and with greater clarity. In regards to noise fatigue reduction, it is not uncommon for gamers and music listeners alike to get tired of what they are listening to and require a break. This is often due to the digital enhancement of music and audio that lack the sub-audible cues necessary for an enjoyable experience. FireWav essentially reverses this and gives the user back a clean and soothing sound that restores the sub-audible cues and won't tire your ears out.

What I am hoping to achieve is for some people to follow our upcoming kickstarter, set to go live on October 1st. By backing us, you can have access to the app with a potentially lifetime license for free as well as being a part of our “beta” club with a few other awesome perks that I won’t disclose here! :) I understand that me explaining this can only do so much as proof is in the hearing so please visit our website(its new so it's a little slow) and watch the videos where we describe FireWav, show gameplay with it turned on and off, as well as give a complete rundown of our history and legitimacy as a company. Our algorithm is patented and the software is safe. We simply need some exposure! I will also paste the kickstarter link here too!

www.firewav.com

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/firewav/firewav