Sniper weapon sight/any hunters out there?
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Sniper weapon sight/any hunters out there?

by Blowmberg » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Need suggestions for sniper weapon sight
    I am a hunter. I hunt deer… moose… grouse… rabbit… elk… and one day when i get the right oppertunity… a bear. Not sure what the rules are about those kinda pics here, but just wanted to see how many ppl here share the same enjoyment of the outdoors as myself.

I hunt to eat… not trophies (a nice rack is a bonus tho) and have taught my 20yo daughter to hunt as well as my 14yo son. (Crazy im only 39 and my daughter is just a few months from 20 and looks very similar to Jennifer lawrence and is also a martial artist… in other words a real life “katnis”). We take multiple trips a year to try and fill our freezer with organic meat to avoid steroids and hormones in the store bought stuff.

This year unfortunately the large game eluded us and my son shot 40 snow shoe hares.

If you hunt… how was your season? Mines over… ended dec.11th

• TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Sniper weapon sight/any hunters out there?

by TomSands » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am

I saw really good smart scopes, I would choose that.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:58 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:54 pm

Hunting is an activity related to our souls. It always reminds us from where we started our road, and where we go. Even if Homo Sapiens Sapiens is the most intelligent species on earth, sometimes it happens to forget that a gun shouldn't be aimed without a purpose, that a gun should be held in a safe, and a lot of other things people forget. I have even a safe in my car, even I only transport guns, in my opinion, it is much better to keep them in a safe. If you are interested, you can find more on the internet.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:41 am

Averyton wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:54 pm Hunting is an activity related to our souls. It always reminds us from where we started our road, and where we go. Even if Homo Sapiens Sapiens is the most intelligent species on earth, sometimes it happens to forget that a gun shouldn't be aimed without a purpose, that a gun should be held in a safe, and a lot of other things people forget. I have even a safe in my car, even I only transport guns, in my opinion, it is much better to keep them in a safe. If you are interested, you can find more on the internet.
    Didn't know that