by charli55 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Want to buy a new microphone
    Which one would you recommend?

• alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Microphone recommendations

by alexcool2020 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:31 pm

Hm, interesting question. it depends on your preferences, but i'm using MXT-0008
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:33 pm

There are so many types of microphones. Household, professional, semi-professional, Amateur. Only a professional can choose. I really wanted a karaoke microphone , but I didn't know which one to choose. My brother recommended me a site with reviews and descriptions of microphones, and there I chose something that suits me. Very cool and useful article. I hope someone will be useful. After reading it i chose Samson CO1. It is pretty good, with nice quality and the price was great. By the way, that article is here https://www.audio-direct.com/2020/03/31/what-is-the-best-budget-microphone/
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:32 pm

MrOsborne wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:33 pm There are so many types of microphones. Household, professional, semi-professional, Amateur. Only a professional can choose. I really wanted a karaoke microphone , but I didn't know which one to choose. My brother recommended me a site with reviews and descriptions of microphones, and there I chose something that suits me. Very cool and useful article. I hope someone will be useful. After reading it i chose Samson CO1. It is pretty good, with nice quality and the price was great. By the way, that article is here https://www.audio-direct.com/2020/03/31/what-is-the-best-budget-microphone/
    Is this site as good as you described it?