by charli55 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:47 am

Printer not printing
    What's the problem?

• Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Printer problems

by Blowmberg » Thu May 28, 2020 2:27 pm

Hmm, there really can be many reasons. I would advise you to check the cartridges and their integrity first.
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Thu May 28, 2020 2:28 pm

This is a situation familiar to me, because I had two printers from Samsung and after 3 months they both stopped printing. Soon, I tried to reflash the printer, but was faced with the fact that it stopped turning on and I began to read reviews and look for other models. I read a lot of reviews and there they advised me to look for cool printers from a new brand. This company has an amazing reputation and excellent office equipment and I am going to buy a model. Some recommendations?
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Thu May 28, 2020 4:04 pm

my brother buys cartridges from these guys and they have very cool accessories
  • ChristinaTJackson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ChristinaTJackson » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Well, there can be a lot of reasons your printer is not printing. It is very difficult to tell you the exact reason without knowing more as to what type of problem is it.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:08 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:05 am

There are a lot of nice printers and great brands, but unfortunately, they do break. I had the same problem. I wanted to buy an inexpensive printer but good quality. I couldn't figure it out for a long time until my friend advised me to buy a new printer at a very attractive price. I was surprised , but went to the site https://www.mrdepot.ca and looked. It turned out that there is a really good choice, the quality is better than that of Epson and the price is lower. I bought one and I don't regret it.
  • PamelaRGipson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by PamelaRGipson » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:30 am

Hi, I was also facing similar issues with my printer and was looking online for a solution as I needed my printer to complete my works for assignment writer online when I landed here. I tried out your solutions but it hasn't worked for me. Please tellme if there is something else I could do to fix my problem.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Wed May 05, 2021 2:46 pm

That's a way too general a question to ask. I think it's important to let us know firstly the model of the printer and also the ink cartridges you use. I had an issue with my HP laserjet printer as well and I was able to solve it thanks to a member that referred me to a site with printer drivers. I was able to update all the necessary files that were missing and finally use them via Bluetooth. You can't imagine how annoying it becomes to use the PC constantly when you print all day tons of files. Try updating the drivers and you might get a quick solution.