❓❔HOW SATISFIED ARE YOU WITH KICKSTARTER❓❔
  • Argos
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

❓❔HOW SATISFIED ARE YOU WITH KICKSTARTER❓❔

by Argos » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:50 pm

More than a week ago, I published a post about a survey that I am carrying out to evaluate how satisfied both project creators and backers are with Kickstarter. 🎉

First of all, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has already taken the survey. Also, a big thank you to those who wrote to me directly. It was a lot of fun, reading your messages. 🎉

Second of all, in just a week, the survey now stands at 177 respondents. That`s half of the number of respondents needed for the study!

I am writing this to remind everyone who has not taken the survey yet to, please, give voice to your opinions by following this link - https://forms.gle/FzpWHkginCrAPagt5 .

About the survey:

• You will be able to view the survey results right after you publish your answers.

• The survey is anonymous.

• If you wish, then I will credit you in my research paper. There is a question about that in the survey.

• It will take you no longer than 19 minutes to complete it. Your mileage can warry, of course. Depending on how you answer, you might have to answer only 5 out of 12 questions.

• The survey is open for a limited time or until it reaches 345 respondents.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post,

Have a nice day! 😊🎉

• Argos
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: ❓❔HOW SATISFIED ARE YOU WITH KICKSTARTER❓❔

by Argos » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:36 pm

We have 200 respondents now! Thank you!

200 is also the sum of pounds or dollars given in the classical ''Monopoly'' game to a player for passing ''Go''.

It feels like we have just passed ''Go'' as well. 145 more respondents and we will win at ''Monopoly''. I think that's how you play that game. The team that gets the most respondents wins? Right? :D

• Argos
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Argos » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:56 pm

We have 257 respondents! Thank you!

There is also a Pac-Man themed restaurant called Level 257 located in Schaumburg, Illinois. The name refers to the famous game-over screen, which occurs when the player reaches the 256th level of the original Pac-Man game, meaning "the next level of dining and entertainment".

If we are at level 275 then that means there are only 70 levels to go to win the game. 😁

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:06 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman