SONS OF FATE: ALL OUT BLITZ.. LAST 10 DAYS, 10 FREE PRINTS!
  • japes
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

SONS OF FATE: ALL OUT BLITZ.. LAST 10 DAYS, 10 FREE PRINTS!

by japes » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:44 pm

We are TEN days to the end of the campaign. From today, until the campaign ends, anyone who supports the project will receive a free print with their contribution, REGARDLESS OF THE DONATION.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!
    On the day you contribute to the project, until it ends you will receive every new print EVERY DAY, FOR FREE until the PROJECT ENDS! 

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!
    With only 10 days left in the campaign, any person from the day they pledge will the receive the print on that day as well as the remaining prints until the campaign ends (eg., a person who contributes on day seven gets seven prints ( counting down from day seven to zero).

EVERY DAY YOU WAIT IS A DAY YOU MISS A FREE PRINT!!!
    Here's a link to today's print.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/153 ... gins/posts

Remember the rewards "rewards" program is ALSO still in effect, so you still have a chance to get your initial reward fro free as well as any other your bring -in supporter contributes (See project description for details.)

If not funded and you contribute, you will receive the prints as a PDF. If funded, and your donation was a physical copy, regardless of which level you contributed, you will receive a PHYSICAL PRINT. From today on I will be posting what print is available EVERY DAY. Enjoy, and I humbly thank you for your support in this, my labor of love project. Support, earn free rewards, spread the word.Thanks again. ;)