What do you think this type of project Video?
  • franksoul
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

What do you think this type of project Video?

by franksoul » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:34 am

• jacobfarrael
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What do you think this type of project Video?

by jacobfarrael » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:36 pm

The office of Samuel E. Gabriel & Associates is a full-service law office. We practice in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, slip and fall, defective products, medical malpractice, bankruptcy, and other business matters. We have been in the Long Beach area for over 30 years. The initial consultation is free and there’s no fee if we don’t recover in personal injury cases. As a client, you have the right to speak directly with your attorney when you have questions about your case. You also have the right to be fully informed of relevant aspects of your case. We will do everything to keep you fully informed and respond to your phone calls.
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: What do you think this type of project Video?

by kalvinbrown » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Amazing video! I liked very much the beginning and the light that you used. Everything looked so creative, even the clip of cosmic space. Did you make such videos a lot? I am a beginner in videography and I try to make an advertisement (video) about a new perfume. I already recorded some small parts and need some guidance to edit the video properly. I found this blog https://movavi.io/ and am thinking about if there are some more useful blogs you could share with me.