They can get your Kickstarter project to TOP 20. Is it true?
    Vilius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

They can get your Kickstarter project to TOP 20. Is it true?

by Vilius » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Here's my question for those who created a successful Kickstarter campaign.

Have you been approached by someone who told they can get you to TOP 20 in Kickstarter ranking?

If so, have you tried their services and what was the result?

I'll explain the reason of my question.

I've spoken to many Kickstarter project creators who successfully raised money in Kickstarter and there was one very mysterious story. One creator told that the first week the organic traffic from Kickstarter was good, but later new projects appeared in the same category and pushed them to lower positions.

Then a strange thing happened. They received a message with an offer to promote their project and get it into the Top 20 in the Product Design category and keep this position for the rest of the campaign. Even though first it sounded like a scam, they decided to take a risk and accepted this offer. And it worked—for the remaining time of the campaign, they remained in the Top 20 in the Product Design category.

However, it seems that this company approaches only certain projects.

So I'd like to get feedback from those creators who received and used a similar offer. Please share your story and results.

If you are interested in this topic, please leave a comment.

I will then make a deeper research and will share the results.

Download a free bonus "150+ Useful Tools to Maximise Your Kickstarter Campaign" here: https://www.kickstarterbook.com/#bonus