Hey guys, if you are a music lover, please check on this...
  • iftechnology
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hey guys, if you are a music lover, please check on this...

by iftechnology » Thu May 16, 2019 9:06 am

We are bunch of people who loves music and we are trying our best to make the music back to life. We had an idea if the earbuds can be more attractive by its looks. Don't let all the commercials confuse you, we offer you what is real here.
    Customize professional in-ear headphones. With multiple armature drivers, give the voice its space to perform.
    That's why IF MD31 and IF51 were born. 3 balanced armature drivers and 5 balanced armature drivers. Different colors on each side. MMCX changeable wire, sound isolation and water proof.
    Every pair is unique and handmade. You can customize your own name on the panel.

And now it's finally on kickstarter.
    And we need your help on this. I hope you guys could support us, any suggestions are welcomed!! Please, check this out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/39 ... =user_menu

Our transparent customize earphones are now on kickstarter.
    Please go and check it out, we appreciate your help and kindness. Thanks.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/39 ... =user_menu
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hey guys, if you are a music lover, please check on this

by Cristina » Sun May 26, 2019 8:10 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hey guys, if you are a music lover, please check on this...

by RileyParker » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Thanks for sharing, this seems to be a great addition to my collection. I've never heard about this before, so if anyone has already bought these specific in-ear headphones, please leave feedback. I usually listen to music while I'm driving or while I'm working out. If in the car I don't need headphones, when I'm working out I do, so I need something tiny and comfortable to use. I would love me some customize professional in-ear headphones because I just got new music from mp3 juices, and I listen to it all day long. I'm looking forward to more info about this project, so keep us updated.
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hey guys, if you are a music lover, please check on this...

by AlexWilliams » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:12 pm

RileyParker wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:10 pm Thanks for sharing, this seems to be a great addition to my collection. I've never heard about this before, so if anyone has already bought these specific in-ear headphones, please leave feedback. I usually listen to music while I'm driving or while I'm working out. If in the car I don't need headphones, when I'm working out I do, so I need something tiny and comfortable to use. I would love me some customize professional in-ear headphones because I just got new music from mp3 juices, and I listen to it all day long. I'm looking forward to more info about this project, so keep us updated.
    Thanks for sharing your source of music, and yeah, I'm also excited about this project. Waiting for updates.