Inches From The Finishing Line
  • JonAddo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Inches From The Finishing Line

by JonAddo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi all!
    So not so long ago I tried crowdfunding for a film I've been working on called Property. This was through IndieGoGo and we managed to raise £3400 of our £10,000 goal. I've always been committed to this story and idea though so we continued forward and produced the film on this lower budget. Obviously we faced our fair share of challenges but nevertheless we finished production with our heads held high having captured some truly mesmerizing visuals and fantastic performances. We've got ourselves a film I am tremendously proud of but we haven't quite made it to the finish line yet.

We're now looking to finish the film and our hard work off with a beautiful score. However, to do this we need to raise £900. It's not a huge goal but it's a challenging one for us (coming from some a rural area of the world and not that connected to any big filmmaking scenes/locations).

Having worked with several charities and government bodies dedicated to stopping modern day slavery, we're trying to make a difference with our film by putting this cruel criminal underworld under a microscope. Hopefully we can reach far and wide enough to make some sort of a change.

I'd be massively thankful to anyone who could check out our campaign and our newly released trailer (you'll find this at the top of the kickstarter):
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ja ... n-slavery/

Thanks to anyone who can help us out! :)
    Jon

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Inches From The Finishing Line

by hyperstarter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi Jon,

From my side it looks like you've already made the film as from the photos it looks pretty complete.

Talking about photos, you've got a photo of the crew with about 15 people in it, photos of the cast with 5 people in there but in total you've got 21 backers only?

My thinking is that you could ask everyone involved in this campaign to reach out to their own networks and get them to support you...if you can't get people in your group to support you, it'll be hard to convince people not associated with this project to back you either.

Hope it works out!
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • CORD
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Inches From The Finishing Line

by CORD » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm

I live coming back to these and seeing that you were successfully funded, congrats!