Email vs. Messenger Bots for Kickstarter Marketing
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Email vs. Messenger Bots for Kickstarter Marketing

by Cristina » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:02 pm

You can learn more about Mad Hatter by submitting this inquiry.

Hey there! My name is Eli Regalado and I’m the CEO of Mad Hatter Agency, a crowdfunding agency based in beautiful Colorado.

I’ve been crowdfunding for about 7 years and have seen many tips and tricks come and go, but none of them got me as excited as when I saw marketing bots.

When I say bots, I’m talking about Facebook Messenger Bots.

What’s a bot?
    A bot is a piece of software that you program to do a certain thing. In the case of crowdfunding we use them to qualify and nurture leads and we use them to send messages.

Much like an email but with two major differences. Open rates and clicks. Bots have outstanding open and click through rates and are outpacing emails by a landslide.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/email-vs-mess ... ckstarter/

Email-vs.-Messenger-Bots-for-Kickstarter-Marketing-338x185.png
    Email-vs.-Messenger-Bots-for-Kickstarter-Marketing-338x185.png (74.93 KiB) Viewed 2730 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Email vs. Messenger Bots for Kickstarter Marketing

by Lovala » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:45 pm

Interesting article.
  • Morgan Lee
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Morgan Lee » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:15 pm

Now messenger bots have become one of the most effective ways to promote your business or site. You can use your bot to let people know what your company does, mainly when communicating with people who have recently entered your brand's sphere of influence. This is a great way to capture interest. By conveying your brand in a way that appeals to your target audience, you are qualifying people from a cold audience to a warm audience and moving them down your sales funnel. There are already fewer who turn to SEO service, but someone thought, How long does it take to rank for SEO? I have already worked in this field for ten years, and I don't quite agree that we need these messenger bots.
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:09 am

Morgan Lee wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:15 pm Now messenger bots have become one of the most effective ways to promote your business or site. You can use your bot to let people know what your company does, mainly when communicating with people who have recently entered your brand's sphere of influence. This is a great way to capture interest. By conveying your brand in a way that appeals to your target audience, you are qualifying people from a cold audience to a warm audience and moving them down your sales funnel. There are already fewer who turn to SEO service, but someone thought, How long does it take to rank for SEO? I have already worked in this field for ten years, and I don't quite agree that we need these messenger bots.
    Thanks for the tips.
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:21 pm

Only your business partner or yourself can choose messages or emails. I, for example, prefer https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/email_to_text_%E2%80%94_send_sms_messages_from_g/135822310631 - it converts any email into a text message, and it's a significant advantage that I can have a compromise either way.
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:28 pm

It's interesting to hear your perspective on using Messenger bots for crowdfunding. They do seem to offer higher engagement rates compared to emails, which can be a game-changer in campaign marketing. However, emails still hold their ground in certain aspects, like delivering more detailed content and maintaining a direct line of communication. Ultimately, the choice between bots and emails might depend on your specific campaign goals and target audience. If you're managing email communications for your Kickstarter or any other projects, using a reliable email checker like https://mailtester.ninja/ can ensure your messages reach the right inboxes intact.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:44 am

Great to see you sharing insights on the power of Facebook Messenger Bots for crowdfunding! Your enthusiasm for the technology is contagious. I agree that bots can offer impressive open and click-through rates compared to traditional email marketing. They also provide a more interactive experience, which can be incredibly valuable for engaging with potential backers.

I'm curious about your experience: what strategies have you found most effective when setting up Messenger Bots for nurturing leads? Do you have any tips for optimizing bot workflows to get the best results?