Where should my musician friend go to crowdfund for his band
  • karatewolfpunk
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Where should my musician friend go to crowdfund for his band

by karatewolfpunk » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:51 am

My friend, who is in a band, is thinking of crowdfunding to raise money for a short tour. He asked me, since I have some crowdfunding experience, which platform I think is best.

I'm inquiring about his fanbase and some other topics, but I was wondering if any of you know if any of the popular sites out there are especially good for musicians. (I'm mostly thinking in terms of discoverability.)

• beckyforrest34
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Where should my musician friend go to crowdfund for his band

by beckyforrest34 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Dr. Woodja Flanigan, a Licensed Psychologist in Houston offers general psychotherapy in his private practice. He treats a variety of challenging life issues including adjustment, bereavement, interpersonal relations, stress management, mild depression, mild anxiety, personal growth, and self-exploration. He specializes in life transitions, ranging from career counseling and retirement planning to coming out and gender re-assignment. He can assist you in dealing with current changes or obstacles in your life as well as planning for your future.
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Where should my musician friend go to crowdfund for his band

by nomlinz » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:57 am

Music is one of the most successful categories on Kickstarter (right after Dance, Theater, and Comics).

50% of Music projects that launch on Kickstarter get successfully funded, which is dramatically higher than the vast majority of other types of projects that launch.

Therefore, with the right marketing, musicians have a much higher chance of success than projects in other categories.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook