Kickstarter Board Game Funding Secrets
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Kickstarter Board Game Funding Secrets

by Cristina » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:30 am

Pssst… wanna hear some Kickstarter secrets?

Board games and Kickstarter are very fond of one another.

In episode #225, we talked with a veteran table top game founder. He shared some great tips, but I wanted to explore the board game category a bit more.

Today, I spoke with a board game creator who’s basically systematized the Kickstarter funding process. He’s launched 16 board games on the site!

This is Philip Reed, the designer of the Munchkin board game (which I used to play as a dorky high schooler).

You’ll hear directly from him on what he’s learned and some of the little-known ways to increase the funding to your project.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/kickstarter-b ... g-secrets/

steve-jackson-338x185.jpg
    steve-jackson-338x185.jpg (10.1 KiB) Viewed 1157 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Kickstarter Board Game Funding Secrets

by BerryHorn » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:54 pm

Awesome information, thank you
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 pm

I love playing board games. Since the age of five years I started playing chess, and now I am twenty-nine, and I still like playing board games. The only thing that has changed is that now I prefer playing Dungeons and Dragons. This is really a wonderful game, and I play it whenever I have some free time. A few months ago I stumbled on a site and found out where to buy 5e point calculator. Now I can easily count my hero's score. It is a great opportunity ever D&D player must now and use. Stay safe and have a great day!
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:39 am

BigSamoz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 pm I love playing board games. Since the age of five years I started playing chess, and now I am twenty-nine, and I still like playing board games. The only thing that has changed is that now I prefer playing Dungeons and Dragons. This is really a wonderful game, and I play it whenever I have some free time. A few months ago I stumbled on a site and found out where to buy 5e point calculator. Now I can easily count my hero's score. It is a great opportunity ever D&D player must now and use. Stay safe and have a great day!
    Not bad. Thanks for the info.