Inspirational Children’s Book Launches on Kickstarter
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Inspirational Children’s Book Launches on Kickstarter

by Cristina » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:29 am

I can’t tell you how excited I am to share this project with you.

One of my students recently launched their Kickstarter campaign for an inspirational children’s book that empowers kids in minority communities to be courageous, creative, and productive.

This is The Sister Girl Collection book series! Sister Girl and the New Dress is a children’s book about an inquisitive 7-year old that loves to be creative, spend time with her family, and learn how to sew.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/inspirational ... ckstarter/

bdf8068e8787de5133a48fd066d0d4e0_original-338x185.png
    bdf8068e8787de5133a48fd066d0d4e0_original-338x185.png (84.26 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Inspirational Children’s Book Launches on Kickstarter

by Tatyst » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:25 am

As we are in 2021, there are a lot of books for children. Many of them are it was treated and inspire kids drawing or anything else. Despite this, my daughter was wondering how to illustrate a book on the computer. I was like “Oh my God why would she think of it” but then I understood that my child is interested in this. So I found the answer and I will attach you the link there.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Tatyst wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:25 am As we are in 2021, there are a lot of books for children. Many of them are it was treated and inspire kids drawing or anything else. Despite this, my daughter was wondering how to illustrate a book on the computer. I was like “Oh my God why would she think of it” but then I understood that my child is interested in this. So I found the answer and I will attach you the link there.
    I just checked the link you have recommended above and I would like to say that it is awesome. Thank you my friend.
  • faroart
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by faroart » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:54 am

This is a great tutorial!