How to Start a Nonprofit (and Make Money)
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How to Start a Nonprofit (and Make Money)

by Cristina » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:36 am

Well, nonprofits don’t exactly make money, because by definition it’s a non-profit.

However, make no mistake, by collection donations cash IS changing hands. The main reason that nonprofits FAIL is because they haven’t mastered how to actually make money.

This is a controversial stance, but stay with me. You see, nonprofits exist for sorely needed reasons. There is a gap in the programs that the government or other organizations are providing and a nonprofit steps in to help with that problem.

Nonprofits can help to solve dire causes that no one else is caring to fix. It’s very noble work, and usually, the people who founded the organization is extremely passionate, compassionate, and driven to help these individuals.

Here’s where the problem sets in.

Read the full article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/how-to-start- ... ake-money/

start-a-nonprofit-260x142.jpg
    start-a-nonprofit-260x142.jpg (7.92 KiB) Viewed 3437 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How to Start a Nonprofit (and Make Money)

by alexcool2020 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:18 pm

Very interesting story, I read it with enthusiasm and respect for what you do. I like how you think and I like how you acted, not everyone can do it. I am really glad that I live in the 21st century, where even any idea can become a reality, where there are a lot of possibilities that have to be realized. For example, I work in the evening on the Internet, of course, I still have a lot of income, but I think that in time I will get a lot of experience and knowledge, which will allow me to have a good income. I even read about 17 Side Hustle Ideas for People Who Are Already Way Too Busy yesterday. I liked how they described these methods of making money, and some of them interested me a lot.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:23 am

Thanks for the information.
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:24 am

I wanted to buy a scooter since I was twelve, but my parents were against it because of the cost of the equipment, fuel, and the scooter itself. I didn't know how to make my own money and I don't live in a country where I could just maw loans and get some cash. I started doing chores around my house but I wasn't making enough money. I then found out that I could make money by playing online games that pay real money. I played every day in my free time and I made the amount of money I needed to buy a cheap scooter in 2 years.
  • rathryann
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rathryann » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:31 am

In this article, You are trying to share good information to earn money. But I trust only the side hustle link. Because I am using this site for a long time, from here we can learn different and good ideas for a side business. If you have interested in this, So you can check here
  • Workinon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Workinon » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:00 am

Nonprofits are named like that for a reason; they don't make money. But a wise and organized person can transform that into a good income. From my experience, I learned that to make money, you need to invest money. That's the best way to succeed. When I was younger, I wanted to save some money to invest in my big dream. But I couldn't find a job as a teenager. I started to look for one online. In my research, I found out that there were money making games. I decided to give it a try since I had no other option. Until now, I played games as a source of income and, at the same time, invested my finances in something big.