Check out this Olympic Approved product Kickstarter Campaign
  • adrian
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Check out this Olympic Approved product Kickstarter Campaign

by adrian » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Hey Kickstarterforum!

Ive been on kickstarter forum for months and love all the knowledge and tips everyone has brought. thank you so much. I finally launched my kickstarter campaign for Washisock!

Washisock is a durable, breathable, high-performance, quick-dry, and organic sock made from the Abaca plant. It will help reduce the hazardous environmental impact of the textile industry. After getting used to this new high tech fabric Washisock, our whole team cannot go back to the regular cotton sock days anymore.

I've been wearing my washisock for 2 weeks now! I love it!

Let me know what kickstarter forum thinks! would love feedback. We still have a month to go and want to know if any improvements. thank you!

Washisock 9.pic.jpg
    Washisock 9.pic.jpg (161.35 KiB) Viewed 452 times

We Launched! The Washisock- Best Eco-friendly, odorless, Hi-Peformance sock. Awarded Top 50 Innovations by the Olympic Committee
    http://kck.st/2t7WpFE
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Check out this Olympic Approved product Kickstarter Camp

by hyperstarter » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:04 am

Wow wearing the same sock for 2 weeks! The campaign page looks good, the professional looking photos are near the bottom and I'd suggest moving them near the top.

You've got some great testimonials, although not sure the Japanese people are connected with your mainly US target audience.

The Mega Early Bird's are great, but there's no real mention of the limited number and time running down to get one.

Overall it's a good page but needs a few tweaks + you should be pitching/connecting with writers at this stage.

Feel free to get in touch if we can help.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Check out this Olympic Approved product Kickstarter Camp

by Cristina » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:13 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman