This New Superior Bed Design Will Let You Sleep Like A Baby…
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

This New Superior Bed Design Will Let You Sleep Like A Baby…

by Cristina » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Do you have trouble getting to sleep at night?

After a night of tossing and turning, you’re left feeling tired, drained, and fatigued the next morning. It affects your mood, makes you irritable, and most of all, stressed.

We all know that feeling of being in a weird funky haze all day long because we didn’t get enough sleep. You aren’t able to think clearly. It hurts the quality of your work. Literally, you just have to keep downing coffee to keep your eyes open.

Of course, insomnia can have its roots in a medical condition, but more often than not, it’s due to:

Persistent back pain
    Excessive anxiety and tension
    Needless wandering thoughts
    An uncomfortable mattress and box spring.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/this-new-supe ... ke-a-baby/

best-sleep-ever-338x185.jpg
    best-sleep-ever-338x185.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 1155 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • DeEva
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: This New Superior Bed Design Will Let You Sleep Like A Baby…

by DeEva » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:30 am

That's true, insomnia affects the mood. If I sleep less than 9 hours it makes me irritable and really stressed. I become very nervous and grumpy. When our children were born, I slept just 3-4 hours per night and I got a nervous breakdown due to constant depression and lack of sleep. I even had to call the help of a doctor and get treatment for a long time. My husband tried to help me with the kids and offer me the possibility to sleep more. He even ordered us from bedroom. solutions an adjustable bed the has a special remote control that offers to raise and change the position of individual segments of the structure in order to achieve the ideal ergonomic position of the spine and body for the most comfortable rest and relaxation. And honestly, since we ordered it, the back pains that tormented me after pregnancy have significantly decreased.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:04 am

I had some serious issues with sleep due to bad beds throughout my life. Thank you for the article.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:15 am

Oh my! The all mighty question of how to sleep well and have a productive life. I had also many issues due to awful quality of sleep. Apparently it's not only the mattress itself that can play a big role. I mean we all know that an orthopedic one can be the one that makes a difference. I found out that having bamboo sheets is one of the best solutions I found. They are extremely great at keeping me cool at night and for me heat is something that never let me sleep at nights. After reading a comparison about them and cotton I decided to buy a few bamboo sheets.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:35 pm

Wow cool
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Really good one. But I personally prefer bedding of silk material. Silk sheets can offer a luxurious feel and may help provide breathable, temperature regulating bedding. Some people may find that silk helps with certain skin conditions, such as atopic dermatitis. The naturally hypoallergenic properties of silk can really benefit people who suffer from allergies. Silk bedding is less prone to dust mites, unlike synthetic bedding which allows them to thrive due to the damper conditions of the fabric. No dust mites means less asthma and allergy flare ups. And I can surely say that during this time I have already felt all the benefits of silk bedding by myself!