Automated Living
  • Prylon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Automated Living

by Prylon » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:43 pm

Hey all!
    Here is the kickstart project i just started!
    We are attempting to redesign living spaces that feature automation and themes. With our motto "Let humans get back to being human" we want to automate all chores so you have more time to do the things you love. We also want this space to be interesting that is why we are introducing sci-fi, fantasy and steampunk themed tiny homes! Thanks for checking us out!

http://kck.st/2EWJG0j

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Automated Living

by Cristina » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Engineering is a pretty cool thing, there is a lot of stuff to learn and to do. Moreover, engineers can make very good money, but everything depends on what you learn and what purposes you have. Anyway, in my country we respect engineers. Because it is not that easy to study and we know that this is one of the most important things nowadays. My friend studied as an engineer, he graduated recently with a very high score. Now he is making his internship at these guys https://www.sandfieldengineering.com/toggle-clamps/, a great company with high-quality professionals, so he hopes to get a job with a good salary there.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:26 pm

ronton wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 pm Engineering is a pretty cool thing, there is a lot of stuff to learn and to do. Moreover, engineers can make very good money, but everything depends on what you learn and what purposes you have. Anyway, in my country we respect engineers. Because it is not that easy to study and we know that this is one of the most important things nowadays. My friend studied as an engineer, he graduated recently with a very high score. Now he is making his internship at these guys https://www.sandfieldengineering.com/toggle-clamps/, a great company with high-quality professionals, so he hopes to get a job with a good salary there.
    I totally agree with your opinion. It's hard to become an engineer.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:44 pm

ronton wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 pm Engineering is a pretty cool thing, there is a lot of stuff to learn and to do. Moreover, engineers can make very good money, but everything depends on what you learn and what purposes you have. Anyway, in my country we respect engineers. Because it is not that easy to study and we know that this is one of the most important things nowadays.
    Indeed, that's right, but not everyone will agree with this
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:45 am

Sounds good
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:15 am

Cool, sounds very interesting and enticing, so I'll be happy to look into this in more detail. What do you think about automating our routine in the future? Technology will allow for a wide range of human duties, allowing us to spend more time on science and self-development in the future. I often work with the details of automation, so I have experience with that and could help you with your project if you're still doing it. I would be happy to provide access to automation and its details, which I acquire regularly.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:05 am

You are doing great things. Indeed, the highest goal that people can strive for is the complete automation of all areas of our life.
    Then, people will be able to enjoy life without working all the time.
    However, humanity is still far from such a world. Now, we must focus on producing automatization.
    In the modern world, concurrence is incredibly high, and the only way companies can survive it is by improving their supply, producing process, and so on.
    I consider that using vibratory bowl feeders is a must for modern large producing companies.
    If you want to read more about vibratory bowl feeders, click on the following link: sandfieldengineering.com.