NEW INVENTION IN THE KITCHEN, THE "SWIPER CUTTING BOARD"!!!
  • allin1products
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

NEW INVENTION IN THE KITCHEN, THE "SWIPER CUTTING BOARD"!!!

by allin1products » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:18 am

Hello Everyone,

All of us at All-In-1 Products wanted to share our Kickstarter project with you. The New Innovative cookware invention for the kitchen, The Swiper cutting board. We are making it easier in the kitchen now an all in one product in it self. Also We are offering awesome rewards for all our pledgers.

Kickstarter Link: www.kickstarter.com/projects/176351690/ ... the-swiper

Please feel free to watch the video, share it with friends or family. We appreciate all the support we can get. We hope you enjoy our project and would love to hear any feedback. Thank you for your support and have a great week.

Thanks so much!

Press Release: http://bit.ly/1f29ocy

All-In-1 Products

• allin1products
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: NEW INVENTION IN THE KITCHEN, THE "SWIPER CUTTING BOARD"

by allin1products » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:26 pm

8899.jpg
    8899.jpg (87.11 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
    NELI DEMO.jpg
    NELI DEMO.jpg (81.87 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
    allin1products wrote:Hello Everyone,

All of us at All-In-1 Products wanted to share our Kickstarter project with you. The New Innovative cookware invention for the kitchen, The Swiper cutting board. We are making it easier in the kitchen now an all in one product in it self. Also We are offering awesome rewards for all our pledgers.

Kickstarter Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/176 ... the-swiper

Please feel free to watch the video, share it with friends or family. We appreciate all the support we can get. We hope you enjoy our project and would love to hear any feedback. Thank you for your support and have a great week.

Thanks so much!

Press Release: http://bit.ly/1f29ocy

All-In-1 Products
  • Hapen1970
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: NEW INVENTION IN THE KITCHEN, THE "SWIPER CUTTING BOARD"

by Hapen1970 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:10 pm

This is really cool invention. I would love to buy this cutter because I live away from my parents and I always make food on my own. I have also cut my fingers many times by cutting vegetables through knife. But through this it will easy for me to cut vegetables. It will also help me in cutting chicken for the grill. I have bought one of the BestGrill online, it is an wooden pellet grills and for the first time, I will make grilled chicken on wooden pellet grill.
  • pralex
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: NEW INVENTION IN THE KITCHEN, THE "SWIPER CUTTING BOARD"!!!

by pralex » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:38 pm

Elevate your cooking experience with Demeyere Cookware, where premium quality meets exquisite design. From versatile fry pans to essential saucepans, each piece is meticulously crafted to enhance your culinary journey. Explore the collection and unlock a world of culinary possibilities, https://the-demeyere.com/
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: NEW INVENTION IN THE KITCHEN, THE "SWIPER CUTTING BOARD"!!!

by jassiet.ross » Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:30 pm

Congratulations on launching your Kickstarter project! The Swiper cutting board sounds like a fantastic innovation—anything that simplifies kitchen tasks is always welcome. I took a look at the video and it seems like a very practical all-in-one tool. The rewards for pledgers are a nice touch too!