Does anyone else feel like their nails always have to be painted?
    siodettor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Does anyone else feel like their nails always have to be painted?

by siodettor » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:55 am

Okay I always paint my nails my go to colors tend to be pink and red however I do paint them maroon, purple, pink, green and blue as well. But most of the time they are painted pink and red because I feel like those are very girly colors for nails. Although I will tend to paint them pink more than red because I like to have pink nails and red lips when going out.

JackJoseph
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Does anyone else feel like their nails always have to be painted?

by JackJoseph » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:16 pm

When I was a young girl before, I always painted my nails in bright colors, for instance, pink, purple, and so on. But as soon as I turned 25, I reconsidered this question and now periodically do myself a regular manicure. Moreover, I know how to do it well myself, and I don't need to go to different salons and pay money for it. It's good that I graduated from this beauty school -- https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/nail-technology, and mastered nail technology. Now I don't need the services of other people who do nails, haha. And I love it, cuz I save a huge amount of money.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Does anyone else feel like their nails always have to be painted?

by JOgden1987 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 am

I totally get that! There's something about having freshly painted nails that just completes a look and boosts confidence. My go-to colors are usually in the cooler spectrum like blues and greens, but for a special occasion in Chennai, India, I went with a vibrant saffron orange with delicate gold accents. The design was inspired by traditional Indian patterns and it really stood out. Every time I glanced at my Nail Art, it reminded me of that beautiful and vibrant city. It's amazing how certain colors or designs can evoke such strong memories and feelings!