Re: Using Social Media to Promote a Crowdfunding Campaign

by The-Power-Solution » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 pm

nice Tips, i try to use "Blockchain" groups for

• apzc
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by apzc » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:09 am

Gathering email leads as many as possible before the campaign launch is very important. I spent a lot on Facebook Ad Lead Sign Up and gathered emails leads. Yet, about 5% of total email leads claimed that they never signed up the Facebook Ad sign up form. What has happened? Were those bots?
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:58 am

This is a great article! Thank you for sharing it!

I'm a firm believer in Facebook ads conversions to create an email list in pre launch. But social media in general has great potential for all sorts of campaigns. I've seen it in fashion, tech and game campaigns.
    Instagram is a great way of connecting directly with followers who are interested in your project, you can reach them and they can engage in a more organic way, and it creates a sense of community like no other. It's also great for updating on the campaign achievements and for building up excitement for the stretch goals.

I agree is time consuming, but if you want to create organic and real connections, social media should not be overlooked.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
    Gavlan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Gavlan » Mon May 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Being present on as many social media platforms as possible is one of my tips. The more audience you have the better. You can create stories, send emails to people, tag friends on Facebook posts and so on. Also, you might consider creating a TikTok account and promoting the event there as well. Nowadays a lot of people are on TikTok, especially the younger generation. If you are able to get to them, they will for sure distribute the information in a matter of seconds, sort of like the WOM.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:10 pm

We promote our campaign on Youtube
    alexstrem
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by alexstrem » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:59 am

There is no place better for starting crowdfunding than social platforms. I'm going to explain to you why. People find your business a lot easier, they show your work to their friends faster, and they are more likely to follow you if your content satisfies them. Also, everything depends on you. I mean that you don't need any resources, just your creativity.
  • MirkoCorsl
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MirkoCorsl » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:37 pm

YT and Tiktok it's the best platform for promote
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:39 pm

Good for you! It's incredible how social media became one of the primary marketing sources for business, people, and even crowdfunding. You should try promoting it on YouTube, that's what we do, and we get a lot of traffic on our page. It's all about how you edit your videos, the content you post, and the subscribers and views you get. If you want to get more people to subscribe to your channel, you should already have a pretty good following.
    traysmell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by traysmell » Tue May 23, 2023 9:30 am

Hey everyone! So glad I stumbled upon this post. I've been doing some research on using social media for crowdfunding campaigns, and it's amazing how much of an impact it can have on a project's success. I completely agree that using social media effectively can not only help you reach a wider audience, but also keep them engaged and excited about your campaign. Before my campaign, I was all about posting relevant and interesting content to build a community, and once I launched it, I shifted my focus to directing people to the campaign page. It really helped when I added some fun elements like live streams and interactive quizzes. By the way, did you know that TikTok auto likes can really help to widen your reach and get more people interested? Crazy how social media can make such a difference!
  • Devoncong1101
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Devoncong1101 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 am

Thanks for sharing.