42 PHOTOS ™ ~ Wheels ~ A Hand Crafted Photo Book
  • Scott
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

42 PHOTOS ™ ~ Wheels ~ A Hand Crafted Photo Book

by Scott » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have been suggested to post my current project here so any feedback i receive may go to helping others as well so here ya go.

I have been working on this project for months and months now doing research on several sites reading multiple articles as well as looking at similar projects to see what they have done and how i can incorporate all this stuff i have learned into my own project.

Well i have submitted my project and am getting ready to launch it when kickstarter officially approves it and was wondering if you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. It would be much appreciated!

42 PHOTOS™ is a hand crafted photography book built with custom made wood covers canvas introduction page and comprised of 42 photos.

here is the link to preview the project.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/119417893/1784539397?token=baf9dd74

Thanks in advance.
    -Scott

• VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 42 PHOTOS ™ ~ Wheels ~ A Hand Crafted Photo Book

by VaporStarter » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Scott wrote:wondering if you could take a look at it and give me some feedback.

Hi Scott... nice! I think your project hits the true spirit of what Kickstarter was originally intended for... an artist following their passion and creating something custom and unique.

I love the concept that you'll only be making 42 of these!

Good luck!
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com
  • Scott
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Scott » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:37 pm

VaporStarter wrote:
    Scott wrote:wondering if you could take a look at it and give me some feedback.

Hi Scott... nice! I think your project hits the true spirit of what Kickstarter was originally intended for... an artist following their passion and creating something custom and unique.

I love the concept that you'll only be making 42 of these!

Good luck!

Hi VaporStarer,

Thanks for the feedback! just wanted to give an update to the project and let everyone know that the website http://www.42photos.net has gone LIVE as well as the kickstarter you can access at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/119 ... photo-book

thanks again!
    -Scott
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:27 am

Hey Scott- Awesome! Congrats on the new launch! Be sure to Kick It Forward and give some feedback on other people's campaigns also :).

Some really great images in your campaign. Would get that pledge number up ASAP with friends and family. Did you do the donation level design work?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Scott
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Scott » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:29 pm

sbriggman wrote:Hey Scott- Awesome! Congrats on the new launch! Be sure to Kick It Forward and give some feedback on other people's campaigns also :).

Some really great images in your campaign. Would get that pledge number up ASAP with friends and family. Did you do the donation level design work?

Hey thanks for the feedback! i am planning on checking out some others to give feedback, but have been really busy pushing this launch. And to answer your other question, i have been doing all the design work for everything you see involved in this project. The website, the logo, donation level design, the photography, the book design, etc... basically if you see it involved in this project i designed it.

thanks
    -Scott