Tales Of Fractured Worlds - A Sci-Fi Anthology
  • rmccance
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Tales Of Fractured Worlds - A Sci-Fi Anthology

by rmccance » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 pm

Hey there! This is my Kickstarter! It's a socially conscious sci-fi anthology. Below is some information from the kickstarter.

My first book was all about mental health and this new anthology is all about the environment and lots more stuff. It's a project I'm really passionate about and I love sharing my comics and stories with the world. It features over 10 artists from around the world with the stories written by myself.

have a look and hey if you love comics and want to support a cause then give it a back!

Really appreciate your time! Thanks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roddymccance/tales-of-fractured-worlds

Tales Of Fractured Worlds is the second book by Fracture Press and the second book of stories by Roddy McCance. It continues Fracture Press' line of socially conscious comics. There first book Tales Of The Fractured Mind. I want to create work that says something and means something. All the stories here are from my heart. Tales Of Fractured Worlds has a message. It's a message about the world we live in and at its core, it's a comic about human stories. Thanks for reading and if you look at this page, think about the comic or back it, truly, thank you.

Tales Of Fractured Worlds is an anthology of science fiction tales that focuses on human stories with a backdrop of ecological, environmental and social issues. TOFW continues on the idea of 'socially conscious comics' that developed in our first book, Tales Of The Fractured Mind. TOTFM was an anthology dedicated to mental health and promoting awareness and all our books will be stories with heart, meaning and a message.

Tales Of Fractured Worlds features stories about the environment, indigenous people, global warming, consumerism and globalization. We hope these stories ring true - art is the start of changing the world. Science fiction can tell the stories that people don't want to face up to. Sometimes the world is so dark, we need an escape. However, what if that escape could change your mind on something, or show you a side of life that you might not have seen or understood before.

About Roddy McCance

I have worked on a lot of comics over the past year, building up my reputation as a creator. I've worked on books for Markosia, Future Quake Press, Swamp Line Comics and Gray Haven Press, as well as independent anthologies like Spiders & Stardust: A Tribute To David Bowie and Kayfabe: A Wrestling Anthology. Of course, the reason I'm here though, is my last Kickstarter Tales Of The Fractured Mind.

Tales Of Fractured Worlds - A socially conscious science fiction anthology.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roddymccance/tales-of-fractured-worlds
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Tales Of Fractured Worlds - A Sci-Fi Anthology

by Cristina » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:25 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman