Dead ED, Short film Kickstarter
  • james.terfone
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Dead ED, Short film Kickstarter

by james.terfone » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Hello,

Some fellow film students and I are making a film. We'd really appreciate if you could take a look at our Kickstarter page and give us some feedback. Also, if you like what we have to offer we'd love if you could donate or share our page. As you all know, every little bit helps.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/634010533/dead-ed

Thank you!

James Terfone

• VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Dead ED, Short film Kickstarter

by VaporStarter » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 am

james.terfone wrote:and give us some feedback.

Wow, ambitious is right! I love it! Your pitch video is clean, I feel a connection with each of you and want to see you succeed.

A project like yours is more about the process than the end product, in my opinion. But you've proven your sense of quality by the video you have presented. Cost effective, but clean, smooth, and well produced. Only point on your pitch video I'd change is to emphases that you're film students a bit more... give us a little more detail, as that part went by pretty quickly.

I am a bit skeptical on your goal of $1,500 being enough for you to fund your film, but honestly for me it's more about being a part of your project than the final film. Tho oddly I'd have high hopes for it. Talent & creativity can replace cash if wielded wisely. Classic example is Robert Rodriguez's film, El Mariachi. Great film.

I'll keep an eye on your project.
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Dead ED, Short film Kickstarter

by sbriggman » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Good process! Seems like at this rate you will reach your fundraising goal. Might recommend checking out some of the cross promotion going on an-interesting-proposition-t785-20.html

Sal
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.