Who’s in the online crowdfunding community?
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Who’s in the online crowdfunding community?

by sbriggman » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 pm

If you are a service provider, blogger, consultant, or involved in the crowdfunding community in some other way and I’ve left you out, please leave a comment below with your website and I’ll add you as quickly as possible. Note: I do not endorse any of these service providers or consultants.

Be sure to check out: 30 People to Promote Your Kickstarter or Indiegogo Campaign to on Twitter and 21 places to promote your kickstarter campaign

Bloggers & Influencers
    The Crowdfundamentals - Rose Spinelli contributes weekly tips to Crowdsourcing.org, runs a blog, and is a crowdfunding consultant that specializes in non-profits and cause campaigns.

Crowdfunding Downunder - Jane Bartlett is a crowdfunding blogger and also holds regular meetups and workshops in Perth, Western Australia.

CrowdfundInsider - Run by Charles Luzar, CrowdfundInsider covers crowdfunding industry news (equity crowdfunding, portal news, events, etc).

Read more here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/whos-in-the-on ... community/

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • HauntNav
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Who’s in the online crowdfunding community?

by HauntNav » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:22 pm

I own Www.hauntnav.com a crowdfunding site for the haunt and horror crowd. This site is for people looking for funding to persue a project that is horror related. We cater to artists, haunted attractions, home haunts, paranormal investigations, horror movies, comics, games, technology, props, special effects, publishing, etc. all projects must be horror/ haunt related. We offer two different kinds of campaigns; the "KeepitAll" campaign and the "All or Nothing" campaign. We also have a unique feature where, a campaign can ask for contributions in the way of supplies, tools, help, anything that might not be a monetary type of donation. We went live July 20, so we are brand new, but feedback and interest has been great. Within a few days we had 8 projects currently being worked on and more people signing up on a daily basis. Create, Get Funded, Get your Scare On! Www.hauntnav.com
    Stay Scary,
    Www.hauntnav.com
    Create, Get Funded, Get your Scare On!