How to Finance Your Indie Film and Raise $65,752 on Kickstar
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How to Finance Your Indie Film and Raise $65,752 on Kickstar

by Cristina » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 am

This interview was incredible. No joke.

In life, there comes a point in time where you have to put EVERYTHING on the line to achieve your dream.

You’re all in. You’re maxed out. All that you can do is continue to work hard, and have faith that things will work out in the end.

Alana Brown felt this exact same way when she launched her Kickstarter campaign to raise money for the film, Trees of Peace.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/finance-indie- ... ckstarter/

indie-film.jpg
    indie-film.jpg (20.23 KiB) Viewed 1222 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How to Finance Your Indie Film and Raise $65,752 on Kickstar

by Rezzonto » Mon May 31, 2021 12:45 am

A good project. I am glad that people support aspiring artists. Where can I watch this movie? I would be very interested to see the result. We live in a beautiful time when everyone has a chance to realize their dream. My friend recently also launched her own startup in the IT field. I help her with everything, and while we're doing it together, we haven't even hired an accountant. My friend used a unique platform for the startup financial model, which was featured in our presentation to investors. Everything went well, and we got the funding. So we are going to succeed!
  • Grutt
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How to Finance Your Indie Film and Raise $65,752 on Kickstar

by Grutt » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:57 am

Rezzonto wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:45 am A good project. I am glad that people support aspiring artists. Where can I watch this movie? I would be very interested to see the result. We live in a beautiful time when everyone has a chance to realize their dream. My friend recently also launched her own startup in the IT field. I help her with everything, and while we're doing it together, we haven't even hired an accountant. My friend used a unique platform for the startup financial model, which was featured in our presentation to investors. Everything went well, and we got the funding. So we are going to succeed!
    So cool! Good luck!