kickstarter marketing agency
  • whatever
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

kickstarter marketing agency

by whatever » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:07 pm

del
    Last edited by whatever on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: kickstarter marketing agency

by hyperstarter » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:41 am

Wow is all I can say! Can you disclose which company told you this?

whatever wrote:hi there. im the creator of this kickstarter campaign(https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/98 ... -confident). i was just talking to a kickstarter marketing agency to find if they can help my project. i found the agency under a lot of successful campaign on kickstarter. first, he said there will be $2500 fee to get people to view your project for 7 days and i understand completely, it is the marketing cost. he said after the 7 days if 1% of the viewer back the project, then we can move on. after the project we will take 35% of the total fund. i was like but kickstarter only taking 10%. he: but kickstarter is not doing anything. me: but if theres 35% more, then we have to change our goal and rewards. that is the manufacturer price now, thats why the price is so low. he said you can double the price. me: the reason the price is so low because our goal is to get our design out there, not making money. he: you got 3 backers now, your project is not going to be funded. me: we havent share it with our friends and families yet, it will be better once we share it. he: 35% is not that much, your project will not be funded without our help. at this point, i was totally crushed.

i just want to say i as the project creator, i will rather see my project unsuccessful then make people pay double the price and helping you kill all creator's dream
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about