My project have a look is interesting
  • Nedo1993
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

My project have a look is interesting

by Nedo1993 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:42 am

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/84 ... azing-logo this is the link tell what are you thinking and leave a feedback

• LoxtonAxiosFoods

Re: My project have a look is interesting

by LoxtonAxiosFoods » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:17 pm

As someone who's very business orientated I totally understand one of your points about the risk at the bottom. An unfortunate part of business for folks like us who are all about the making is knowing how to market it at all.
    I would suggest researching successfully funded projects in the same category.

So in saying that, the campaign does look a bit basic and isn't very inviting to be a part of. But that aside, I do love the look of your product! These would do great in Sydney, Australia.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:39 pm

I'd have to agree with the poster above, it all looks a bit basic to me.

What came to mind was "Could I get these tshirts + more on Threadless already?"
    It seems to me you could of created an artist account over there and posted your designs there.

You need more text, a better video and lower priced tee's.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • David_the_North
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by David_the_North » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:08 am

Can't say I'm a big fan of your designs. As hyperstarter said, you should try looking into threadless. You may be able to offer a better price for your designs there.