Kickfurther: A New Crowdfunding Platform to Earn Interests
  • matchqq
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kickfurther: A New Crowdfunding Platform to Earn Interests

by matchqq » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:00 am

Hello everyone :) ,

I did a search on here and did not find any mention of it. Kickfurther(KF) is a crowdfunding website which started around this time last year and has raised over 1.2 million in capitals to help businesses fund their inventory needs http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13018436.htm. On the platform, businesses propose offers with pledging amounts, offer durations and return rates to raise capitals to fund inventories and backers contribute desired amounts as low as $20 to their interested offers. In return, backers get their investments back plus interests from revenue sharing when inventories are sold. If inventories are not sold at end of the offer periods, backers can decide to give businesses more time to sell through them, take back the inventories equal to their invested amounts, or have KF sell the inventories with discounted prices or send to liquidation company to recuperate the investments, therefore, backers rarely lose the original values of their investments.

Personally I've invested my savings on KF offers since July this year. From the 7 offers that have completed so far among my contributed offers, I got $448.33 in interests out of $4575.5 invested in just 4 months, which is a 2.5% interest rate per month! The other 40+ offers of mine are either paying back on time or haven't reached payouts yet. I do have 3 offers that have serious delays on payouts and two of them have addressed the situations and another one has not. I did learn about how to tell bad offers from good ones from my 3 troubled offers and I do think the ability of discerning offer quality can help avoid getting into potentially bad ones greatly thus improve your return on investment. But in general, businesses on KF are of good quality and have been getting better and better recently.

If you're interested in trying out investing on KF, you can start from making small contribution to offers as low as $20 to gain experience first before you put in larger amounts on offers that you're certain will pay off. If you sign up from my referral link http://kickfurther.com/s/cmh1lc626d, you'll get $5 KF investing fund to start with. And when you link a bank account for adding funds or withdrawals, you'll get another $10 after successfully linking a bank account. Doing the two steps will give you free $15 to invest on KF and you'll only need to take $5 out of your pocket to try out the platform. I also wrote a guide on explaining how everything on KF works to help you get started quickly http://blog.xuite.net/leo73521/share/344396185. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have here too! 8-)