5 Best Ways to Get a Small Business Loan
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

5 Best Ways to Get a Small Business Loan

by Cristina » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:10 am

There are a few different ways that you can get a loan for a small business. Some are easier than others.

In this post, I’m going to share a few different places that you can go to get a loan for your small business. If you didn’t know, I’m really passionate about crowdfunding and I’m super pumped about some of the newer financial tools that are emerging to make it easier for businesses to get funding, like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and equity crowdfunding.

You could be looking to start a physical store, ecommerce store, or other type of business. Let me know in a comment below and I”ll see how I can help out!

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/ways-to-get-a- ... ness-loan/

small-business-338x186.png
    small-business-338x186.png (33.73 KiB) Viewed 505 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: 5 Best Ways to Get a Small Business Loan

by alexcool2020 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:12 am

Thank's a lot for a good guide. I'm just planning to take a loan and I want to take the right decision. I'm looking for the best conditions because a loan it is not so easy thing. It is a serious step that need to think over it properly. I heard stories of how people were taking loans and after some years they were losing all money and the bank was taking their apartments and houses. I found the Cash Comet that has a good offer for me without annual fee and which will be waiting for me if I'll be a little bit late with the payment.
  • NickDecker
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NickDecker » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:45 pm

The high level of competition forces loan organizations to resort to various ways to attract customers. The most popular way is to issue free loans in which the initial amount is returned after use. And unlike bank interest-free loans, you will return exactly as much as you took. The organization receives a client who can evaluate the convenience of the service and take out a loan again. In this case, solution for bad credit is prefirable. If the loan amount and term of use are small, the overpayment on the loan does not seem significant. In this case, you are safe. For something serious, for example, the treatment it's a must.
  • kickstartupkorea
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kickstartupkorea » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:08 am

Thanks for the information.