#SocialCut: making life better, one slice at a time
  • nicoloporta86
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

#SocialCut: making life better, one slice at a time

by nicoloporta86 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:37 pm

#SocialCut: the Ausker Experience is an idea from three young Italian entrepreneurs.

Here is the link: http://kck.st/1OsP31s

We produce and sell high quality kitchen knives at a very competitive price. The project is LIVE today so don't miss a chance to check it out and help us making life better, one slice at a time!

Our mission is to sell high end products at low prices thanks to the direct sale. We are using Kickstarter to raise funds for a series of events in which we will invite people to try our products in some temporary stores in Italy, Europe and hopefully the US if we make enough. At the end of the day, after the people will have cut all the food we will have provided, we will donate this food to charity organizations.

Thank you all. Please provide feedback and back our project!

Nicolo

giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: #SocialCut: making life better, one slice at a time

by giftsandcoupons » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:50 am

Hi, I saw your campaign. The knives look very sharp, I probably would of liked more information about them - the sharpness (need to be sharpened often?), exact materials, can cut cans/bone/metal?...

One thing I'm confused about is the donation. The campaign is to raise funds for you to stage a 5 day "cutting event" for the public to cut food with your knives? The donation of the food is great, but it feels like it should be a seperate PR campaign and not connected with your KS campaign.

I also like the idea of top chefs testing your knives and explaining why yours is best. Hey, if it's good enough for a professional cook then I'm sure it's good enough for me, so that would pursuade me to back you.

If you had an option to engrave or change the handle colours, that would be an excellent option too.

Good luck with it.
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Ssenka
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ssenka » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:46 am

Hi!

Nice project and well started! It sounds good for you! I'm not a chef but I love the design of theses knives!
  • WhittleCNC
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by WhittleCNC » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Looks great. The prices seem very good and the over campaign looks very professional!