How Do I Get Support for this project?
  • LittleAnyaSeries
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

How Do I Get Support for this project?

by LittleAnyaSeries » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:32 am

We all need hope in our lives! To us hope is synonymous with dreaming big. Hope allows us to want/wish for better, and gives us the ability to limitlessly dream.

Little Anya inspires hope! Little Anya shows that you are in control of your destiny, and that you have the ability to not only reach for the stars, but to fly amongst them!

Little Anya is a sweet, loving, shy, yet curious Miniature Schnauzer that takes on the world one moment at a time, learns a lesson and ultimately succeeds. This Kickstarter campaign is for a book series called The “Little Anya” Series. Each book focuses on Little Anya encountering a tough/challenging situation, and getting over/through it. This series easily benefits youth going through adoption, bullying, and life changes that many children go through.

The campaign is ACTIVE NOW and ends August 31,2015. The campaign is to fund the illustrations for the first story, “Little Anya and Her Forever Family,” and to fund the printing and production of the aforementioned first story.
    Please help our dream come true and pledge to our Kickstarter, and help us reach our goal!

www.kickstarter.com/projects/littleanya ... nya-series

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/littleanyaseries

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: How Do I Get Support for this project?

by sbriggman » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:18 pm

Here's an overview of basic marketing 101 for projects: http://www.crowdcrux.com/how-to-promote ... -campaign/

Sal
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Vanessa
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Vanessa » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 pm

You can try our app Krowdster. It can help you get in touch with proven backers, you can use it to send your press release and media outreach.
    #1 Crowdfunding Campaign Optimization, Crowd Building & Promotion App https://www.krowdster.co/
  • Mr. YouthWriter
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Mr. YouthWriter » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 pm

It depends on what you've tried so far; I think that your close friends and family are going to be your biggest help. Sharing on Facebook will only get you so far, and Twitter is good if you have a lot of followers or if you can get a group of others to help retweet you. Reddit is alright-ish, but your thread can quickly get lost. I would say emails to bloggers, podcast hosts, etc. would be the best thing, as well as emails to anyone in your field. I'm a 17 year old author with my first book on Kickstarter, so I've been sending emails to teen writer blogs, regular writer blogs, podcasts, organizations such as NaNoWriMo and the like. Any children's book blogs or something similar would probably be a good idea. I would happily retweet you on Twitter and follow you; you can do the same for me at @arkstorm1.
    Like books? Me too! That's why me, a 17 year old writer, successfully raised money for my first book on Kickstarter. Go ahead and check out the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arkstorm/legend-land-a-novel-by-noah-barfield