I REALLY need help with my campaign!
  • LittleAnyaSeries
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

I REALLY need help with my campaign!

by LittleAnyaSeries » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 am

We all need hope in our lives! To us hope is synonymous with dreaming big. Hope allows us to want/wish for better, and gives us the ability to limitlessly dream.

Little Anya inspires hope! Little Anya shows that you are in control of your destiny, and that you have the ability to not only reach for the stars, but to fly amongst them!

Little Anya is a sweet, loving, shy, yet curious Miniature Schnauzer that takes on the world one moment at a time, learns a lesson and ultimately succeeds. This Kickstarter campaign is for a book series called The “Little Anya” Series. Each book focuses on Little Anya encountering a tough/challenging situation, and getting over/through it. This series easily benefits youth going through adoption, bullying, and life changes that many children go through.

The campaign is ACTIVE NOW and ends August 31,2015. The campaign is to fund the illustrations for the first story, “Little Anya and Her Forever Family,” and to fund the printing and production of the aforementioned first story.
    Please help our dream come true and pledge to our Kickstarter, and help us reach our goal!

www.kickstarter.com/projects/littleanya ... nya-series

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/littleanyaseries

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: I REALLY need help with my campaign!

by sbriggman » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:04 pm

How's it going so far?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.