SOCCER CITY on Kickstarter until 20 aug.
  • soccercity
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

SOCCER CITY on Kickstarter until 20 aug.

by soccercity » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:52 am

Soccer City is again on Kickstarter to produce the English edition of Soccer City & the Miniatures!

http://kck.st/1I2vEDR

Soccer City isn't just any board game, but rather it is a well defined and realistic take on the game of football. This complete football simulator features turn-based actions that players can take such as dribbling, tackling, unbelievable goaltender saves, beautiful shots on goal, and also detailed tactical moves. These actions will remind football fans of how intense the real game is.

Both players will serve as the coaches of their respective teams as they will place 7 Miniature players on the board in any formation of their choosing. Both players will be dealt a hand of 12 cards before the start of play, Attacking and Defensive Actions, Shot on Goal cards, and Ball cards.

There are also 2 Tactical Pads that both players will use to assess which tactical moves to take in the game.

Another unique feature in Soccer City would be the Referee Die. Any player who commits a foul has the option of rolling the Referee Die. If the player doesn't roll the Referee Die there will be a foul and a free kick for the opponent. Rolling the Referee Die contains 3 possible outcomes; the referee whistling a foul, the player gets a yellow card, or the defender regains possession of the ball.

Half length typically takes anywhere from 45 to 60 minutes and complete games of Soccer City take around 90 minutes to finish.

Soccer City is in the Spanish market from 2013. Since then the game has received numerous comments, reviews and ratings from Spanish bloggers, magazines and a lot of fans. Soccer City has been described as the most realistic football board ever made.

Now Soccer City is again on Kickstarter to produce the English edition. And now comes with the Miniatures: 11 different pieces in plastic, with bases.

You can get the "Bobby Charlton" reward from €39 that includes the fully functional game.
    You also can pledge €79 for the "Wembley Stadium" reward, that includes the game and two teams of miniatures (22 pieces).

Significantly, the campaign includes some Packs for retailers and groups who can save up to 45%, such as x5 & x10 packs.

Back the project on KICKSTARTER until 20 august.
    http://kck.st/1I2vEDR

If you like football, you’ll love Soccer City.

SOCCER CITY, the beautiful game.
    The strategy board game for football lovers.
    Kickstarter Campaign - http://kck.st/1yGGTer
    Official Webpage - http://www.SoccerCitythegame.com
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: SOCCER CITY on Kickstarter until 20 aug.

by Cristina » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:10 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Looks like you guys are making some steady progress!
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:27 pm

will there be another similar event in here?
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:52 pm

Wow, I am rather new in here actually. So I never heard or seen this thing, it actually sounds like something really great. I would like to take part in such a game. Taking into consideration the fact that I am a great football fan, and I love literally everything related to this game, I would be more than just likely to play this. I really like the fact that they used Bobby Charlton's name in here, trying to attract even more people. Maan, how insane is this football season. It is just so unpredictable. The only man that actaually predicted some of these insane events, has been Vernon Croy. Since then I am a great fan of his and his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmYACL ... VNpeqsdrvQ. Before placing bets I am always watching his latest videos.