EDEN
  • Eden
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

EDEN

by Eden » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi! Today I present to you my project: Eden.

Eden is a short film based on a true story, in Portugal 1974, about how breaking the rules can set you free. The film explores the relationship between a pupil and his figure of authority and the questioning of a growing boy in a Catholic Seminary. It explores the strength of innocent causes to fight for, but it represents much more.

The film must be made in order for us to create awareness! We are not as free as we think, blinded by the notion of Democracy, and we need to talk about it again. We need to bring back these values that we fought for so long ago and that we're now ignoring. We need to fight for those who can't do a thing about their silence, but we can!

I'm not here only to share the project, but to know what you think and advices/questions are always welcome :) This film is a project from the Met Film School in London and will be recorded in Portugal. Hope it interests you, since any help is needed. Know more about EDEN, such as the Story and Rewards in https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... 015/eden-3